COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Important Information
As of March 22, Governor Raimondo allowed Golf Courses (just the courses themselves) to remain open.
Below is important information regarding Sanitization, Social Distancing and being on the course.
- Should provide workers with protective gloves and any other sanitizing materials
- Should clean all touchable areas heavily disinfectant. (Examples: carts and flagsticks)
- Must follow Rhode Island's directives relating to food and beverage service at their club until told otherwise (Example: Through March 30, there will be no on-site food consumption. Takeout and delivery food options are still available.)
- Should consider creating more space between groups in tee sheet to avoid overcrowding.
- Should consider creating a touchless interaction (pay online or with credit card and no cash
- Should consider ways to avoid touching anything on the golf course (removing flagsticks, bunker rakes, divot mix boxes, ball washers, raise cup liners or use an object that keeps ball above surface when holed
- Should sanitize all carts before and after use
- Should keep a minimum of six feet between others no matter the situation, avoiding contact with others (handshakes, etc.)
- Anyone who has symptoms or is sick from COVID-19 must stay away from their club at all times
- Shouldn't pick up any golf balls they find that are not theirs and should not touch flagsticks or any other objects on the course
- Should only touch their own clubs