Click HERE to go to Men's Tournament Registration Portal
The RIGA annually conducts 16 Men’s Championships. In addition, the RIGA conducts qualifiers for State and USGA events.
- Registration for Men's Championships begins on Wednesday, Feb. 2 at 10 a.m.
If you did not compete in an RIGA event in 2021, you will need to create a new user profile in USGA TM prior to registering to play in their first event of the 2021 season.
Please note that to create a new user profile in USGA TM, your GHIN Number must be active at an RIGA member club.
- To begin the process, go to User Profile Registration
- Select 'Click Here to Register'
- Type in your GHIN Number and Last Name
- Click Register
- Please update missing fields and inaccurate information. (Please use drop down to select your RIGA affiliation)
- If your GHIN Number is inactive, you will get a message stating “No member with GHIN Number: (your GHIN number) and last name: (your last name). Please retry!” - Please contact your club in order to have your GHIN number activated.
24th John P. Burke Memorial Tournament – Gross and Net Divisions
Pawtucket CC and Newport CC
29th Senior Four Ball (Net Div.)
Crystal Lake GC
73rd Four-Ball Championship
Green Valley CC & Ledgemont CC
117th Rhode Island Amateur
90th Rhode Island Open Championship
North Kingstown GC
64th Rhode Island Senior Amateur (Gross)
Rhode Island CC
103rd Rhode Island Junior Amateur
29th Mid-Amateur Championship
Triggs Memorial GC
Aug. 31-Sept. 1
Mulligan Interclub Team Championship
The Aquidneck Club