We have received golf guidance for Phase III
Phase III Golf Guidelines (Golf is on the beginning of page four)
- Driving ranges/practice areas must space players six feet apart: all balls, baskets, and all other commonly-touched items must be cleaned and sanitized between uses
- Tee times are now at the discretion of each club, provided sufficient spacing between groups
- Caddies and forecaddies are permitted with social distancing, face coverings, hand sanitizer and cleaning of equipment
Below is important information regarding Sanitization, Social Distancing and being on the course.
- Should provide workers with protective gloves and any other sanitizing materials.
- Should clean all touchable areas heavily with disinfectant. (Example: flagsticks)
- Should consider creating more space between groups in tee sheet to avoid overcrowding.
- Should consider creating a touchless interaction (pay online or with credit card and no cash)
- Should consider ways to avoid touching anything on the golf course (removing flagsticks, bunker rakes, divot mix boxes, ball washers, raise cup liners or use an object that keeps ball above surface when holed).
- Should keep a minimum of six feet between others no matter the situation, avoiding contact with others (handshakes, etc.).
- Anyone who has symptoms or is sick from COVID-19 must stay away from their club at all times
- Shouldn't pick up any golf balls they find that are not theirs and should not touch flagsticks or any other objects on the course.
- Should only touch their own clubs.