Click here for USGA qualifying information
Click here to view national and regional events.
- Registration for Men's Championships begins on Wednesday Feb. 5 at 10 a.m.
If you did not compete in an RIGA event in 2019, you will need to create a new user profile in USGA TM prior to registering to play in their first event of the 2020 season.
Please note that to create a new user profile in USGA TM, your GHIN Number must be active at an RIGA member club.
- To begin the process, go to User Profile Registration
- Select 'Click Here to Register'
- Type in your GHIN Number and Last Name
- Click Register
- Please update missing fields and inaccurate information. (Please use drop down to select your RIGA affiliation)
- If your GHIN Number is inactive, you will get a message stating “No member with GHIN Number: (your GHIN number) and last name: (your last name). Please retry!” - Please contact your club in order to have your GHIN number activated.
71st Four-Ball Championship
99th Junior Amateur Championship
115th Amateur Championship
Day One: Results Photo Gallery Video Recap
Day Two: Results Video Recap
Day Three: Results Recap Video Recap
Day Four: Results Recap Round of 16 Video Recap Quarterfinals Video Recap
Day Five: Results Recap Video Recap
Final: Results Recap Photo Gallery Video Recap
26th Senior Four-Ball Championship – Gross Division
North Kingstown GC
37th Stroke Play Championship
89th Rhode Island Open Championship
27th Mid-Amateur Championship
62nd Senior Amateur Championship (Gross & Net)
Triggs Memorial GC
Mulligan Interclub Team Championship
22nd John P. Burke Memorial Tournament – Gross and Net Divisions
Oct. 5 and Oct. 7
Eligibility: All amateur golfers who are a member at RIGA member club and hold a RIGA membership.
Entry Close Date: Sept. 24, 2020
Hartford GC (Conn.)
Eligibility: Invitation Only