The RIGA annually conducts 16 Men’s Championships. In addition, the RIGA conducts qualifiers for State and USGA events.
- Registration for Men's Championships begins on Wednesday, Feb. 3 at 10 a.m.
If you did not compete in an RIGA event in 2020, you will need to create a new user profile in USGA TM prior to registering to play in their first event of the 2021 season.
Please note that to create a new user profile in USGA TM, your GHIN Number must be active at an RIGA member club.
- To begin the process, go to User Profile Registration
- Select 'Click Here to Register'
- Type in your GHIN Number and Last Name
- Click Register
- Please update missing fields and inaccurate information. (Please use drop down to select your RIGA affiliation)
- If your GHIN Number is inactive, you will get a message stating “No member with GHIN Number: (your GHIN number) and last name: (your last name). Please retry!” - Please contact your club in order to have your GHIN number activated.
28th Senior Four Ball (Gross Div.)
28th Senior Four Ball (Net Div.)
Fenner Hill GC
72nd Four-Ball Championship
116th Rhode Island Amateur
Day One (Stroke Play): Results Photo Gallery
Day Two (Stroke Play): Results Recap
Round of 32 Matches: Results Recap
Round of 16 Matches: Results Recap
Quarterfinal Matches: Results Recap
Semifinal Matches: Results
Final: Results Recap Photo Gallery
89th Rhode Island Open Championship
Green Valley CC
Registration Deadline: July 21
100th Rhode Island Junior Amateur
Rhode Island CC
Registration Deadline: Aug. 2
63rd Rhode Island Senior Amateur
Aug. 31-Sept. 1
Registration Deadline: Aug. 18
28th Mid-Amateur Championship
Registration Deadline: Sept. 8
Mulligan Interclub Team Championship
23rd John P. Burke Memorial Tournament – Gross and Net Divisions
Pawtucket CC and Newport CC
Registration Deadline: Sept. 22
Cape Cod National GC (Mass.)