Rhode Island Golf Association is an association of Member Clubs.
Individual members of a member club have the ability to join the RIGA
and be eligible to participate in RIGA events. The RIGA conducts
championships for Men and Women for higher level golfers and Weekly
events that are intended to be more social.
There are different methods available to join the RIGA:
1) The following clubs will be auto billing their members, therefore you will NOT have to go online and register: Alpine CC, Kirkbrae CC, Ledgemont CC, Lincoln CC, Metacomet CC, Pawtucket CC, Point Judith CC, Potowomut GC, Quidnessett CC, Shelter Harbor GC, The Aquidneck Club, Valley CC and Wannamoiset CC.
2) The following clubs include the RIGA Member Program in your Club Dues: Cranston CC, Fenner Hill GC, Jamestown GC and Swansea CC.
3) All other RIGA Member Clubs will be able to register online.
Click here to pay for your membership online
Click here to download a membership application
Note: When registering online, a player needs to sign-in to have the ability to register.
First-time users should click on the button "Sign In / Register" and use the following instructions to create their profile.
- Please note that to create a new user profile in USGA TM powered by Golf Genius, your GHIN Number must be active at an RIGA member club.
- To begin the process, go to User Profile Registration
- Select 'Click Here to Register'
- Type in your GHIN Number and Last Name
- Click Register
- Please update missing fields and inaccurate information. (Please use drop down to select your RIGA affiliation)
- If your GHIN Number is inactive, you will get a message stating “No member with GHIN Number: (your GHIN number) and last name: (your last name). Please retry!” - Please contact your club in order to have your GHIN number activated.